Intro


Hi, my name is Claire. I'm a 19 year old student studying European Studies with Communications at University and I also work part time in Accounts. I love going to the gym, reading, going out, travelling and trying out new things. I have chosen the topic of business and entrepreneurship as this is something I truly believe in and am passionate about. It's time to get the entrepreneurial mind set going. This blog will be about news on entrepreneurship, success stories, the law of attraction and more. It will also include some background and behind the scenes information of successful people who: started from nothing, worked hard and have achieved anything they put their minds to, famous ted talks, the law of attraction and so much more. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

India needs to make effort to keep up with the US and China

Puerto Rico needs new entrepreneurs due to the damage hurricane Maria left

The Law of Attraction